Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog….Random Thoughts!

This new blog will include articles and of course, "random thoughts" with content based on Christian values. I hope to present ideas through a variety of fiction and non-fiction stories and I'll reflect on truths I've learned throughout my lifetime. Your comments are welcome. Please be sure they are constructive and G-rated.

I chose a pen name as I do not like publicity and I ask those who know or might guess my identity, to respect this desire.

I will try to have a new posting once a week on Tuesday evening.

In the hope that you will find my blog of interest to you, I wish you pleasant reading.

David Andronikus

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I'm looking forward to your writings! Best wishes as you get started.

    ReplyDelete